Friday, March 9, 2007

Welcome to Carnival Culture

Over the next months and years this blog will bring you a bit of our Trinidad and Tobago Carnival Culture. From the history, the mas, the people and the music. How has this great cultural event affected change in our every day lives as Trinidadians and want to be Trinidadians. Can we truly say carnival has shaped the way we speak, think, dress, and what kind of music we listen too. Do we have a Carnival Culture?

In 2007 I played mas in Trini Revellers with the section D'krewe with Utopia International. We played Blue Sapphire and all though my wife is part of the group that brought this section I must say I had one of the best Mondays and Tuesdays I have ever had in Carnival. Here are some pics I took on Tuesday.

















I will be sharing photos, videos, movies,and more related to our carnival culture.
You can also join me here at this blog to discuss what we share with the world our culture.

No comments: